“Classical Yoga & Practical Level 1”
Why to Join Classical Yoga & Practical’s?
As per the WHO's recent health definition, A person is healthy if they matches all four health criteria's which are Physical Health, Mental Health, Social Health and Spiritual Health. Our Classical Yoga & Practical supports Physical and Mental health dimensions as per defined by WHO's health definition.
In Classical Yoga & Practical, we will be learning Classical Yoga techniques taught by ancient and modern yogis which has immense physical, mental and psychological benefits.
- Increase Flexibility, Mental Relaxation, Body Flexibility
- Tone the Muscles and Joints
- Release Energy Blocks
- Remove Stagnant Waste from Body
What we are going to learn?
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama & Series
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama & Series
- Gurupranam Asana Abhyas & Series
- Sun Salutation & Series
- Pawan Muktasana Series(Anti-rheumatic Group, Digestive/Abdominal Group)
- Yogasana Series
- Breathing Practices & Pranayama Series
- Raj Yog Meditation for Beginners (Level 1)
Where to Join?
- Zoom(Online) Classes
- Link will be shared with Registered Candidates only
When are we starting?
- Date: March 16, 2022
- Time: 07:00 to 08:00 AM IST
- Week Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
Who can register with us?
- This course is applicable for age 14+ to 60 (70+ can book your live appointment with us to do these practices under expert guidance)
- Beneficial for all working professionals to gain WHO's defined health
- Yoga Instructors for career advancement
- Meditation Instructors for career advancement
How to register?
INR 999, For 30 Days
- Ritanveshi Yoga Practitioner Certification Level 1
- Recorded Sessions (available for 12 months)
- Career opportunities as Yoga Internship, Volunteer Positions and Yoga Instructor for Yoga Aspirants