YOGAYAN – YOGA MANDAL
Our Yogayan educational wing comprises of many courses of multi-genre that primary emphasis on the enhancement of skills of an aspirant and specially designed for the integration of their physical, mental and spiritual faculties so that they become healthier, self-discipline and self-control, leading to the immense amount of awareness, concentration and a higher level of consciousness.
Yogayan courses could help to equip oneself with basic knowledge about one personality, to learn to handle oneself well in all life situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health, to develop a discriminating mind capable of knowing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equanimity. Yogayan courses approach is unique as we offer a deep understanding of traditional knowledge concepts and its detailed explanations reveal our natural ability to apply in modern life. We would take the responsibility to guide you towards your highest potential.
The department of Yogayan has four sections to support the vision and mission of Ritanveshi Yogayan:
- Yoga Education (Yoga Vidya)
- Holistic health (Samagra Swasthya)
- Vedic Science and art (Vedic Kala)
- Spiritual and Medical Tours (Vishranti Tirth)
Department of Yoga vidya (education)
Many people do not properly acquaint with the natural system of cultural or traditional development of humankind. A lot of misconception and lack of understanding persists in mythological views and philosophy. Here we consider yoga as a natural system developed in Indus valley in thousands of years before but it is highly misunderstood in modern times. Yoga is non-religion, magical powers, physical culture, self-torture but the true nature of the real self. Our department executing many functions to establish the original aspect of yoga in modern society. Department of Yoga vidya is trying to establish a classical system of yoga with self-awareness, which can supplement to yoga school and university education. It can prepare the students or seekers or spiritual aspirants for the integration and harmonization of their physical, mental, and spiritual faculties so that the students can become healthier, saner, and more sincere cultured members of the society. The aim of the department of yoga vidya is to re-establish the natural and classical educational system of original yoga with its proper science and art. Yoga education helps in self-discipline and self-control, leading to an immense amount of awareness, concentration, and a higher level of consciousness. Briefly, the aims and objectives of the Department of Yoga Vidya are:
- To enable the student to have good health.
- To practice mental hygiene.
- To possess emotional stability.
- To integrate moral values.
- To attain a higher level of consciousness yoga helps in the development of inner self and physical growth thus helps in the inculcation of values essential for co-existence in society.
- To progress in spirituality or self-realization.
All these objectives could be dealt with in an integrated manner. Yoga education could help to equip oneself with basic knowledge about one’s personality, to learn to handle oneself well in all life situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health, to develop a discriminative mind capable of knowing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equanimity.
Department of Samagra Swasthya (Holistic health)
This is the department of health education with Ayurveda, Siddha, Naturopathy, and all other alternative medical systems which were developed by eminent researchers (Rishis) of ancient Sanatan culture. We used the term ‘Holistic’ (Samagra) which means consideration of the complete aspect of a person, physically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually in the management and prevention of disease. In this approach, a person is treated as a whole. Holistic medicine is an Indian system of health care that dates back thousands of years ago. This department is for the development of education, research, and health care centers in the field of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Marma, Prana, and other Sanatan therapy techniques.
Department of Vedic Kala (Vedic Science and Art)
This department will deal with the education of various sciences of Vedic literature like mantra chanting, puja-Yagya-havan rituals, etc. This department also provides training in various parts of the ancient system of India like music. dance etc. of various These Vedic education systems are very close to nature and cosmos. These trainings develop a complete framework of human abilities and possibilities. In ancient times they occupied a very important place in the social, human values, and appropriate lifestyle. Vedic Science and art have a lot of areas and prospects which can give light to the world for peace and collective divinity. The education system of the Vedic period has unique characteristics and qualities which were not found in any part of world history. The ultimate aim of the department Vedic Kala is to prepare students and aspirants for the complete realization of self for the liberation of the soul from the rebirths and chains of life.
Benefits you get by enrolling for any of our programs:
- Enhance and deepen their knowledge and experiences of spiritual life.
- Disconnect(detox) from technology
- Overcomes chronic stresses of life.
- To handle oneself well in all life situations.
- To learn techniques for gaining good health.
- To develop a discriminative mind.
- To face the dualities of life with equanimity.
- Reconnection with yourself by feeling the body-mind relationship.
- Increase trust in yourselves.
- This leads to linear concentration.
- Connection with the healing power of inner-self.
- Bring holistic health harmonizing psycho-physiological rhythm.
- Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body.
- To live with greater awareness.
- Feel rejuvenated and energized.
- Be able to still your body and mind for a long period.
- Sense of wellbeing.
- Learn traditional and authentic yoga from experienced gurus and renowned yoga teachers.
- Our dedicated team: Our teachers are deeply passionate about spreading the ancient wisdom to those who share the same feeling and are eager to spread it to others. Our aim is to make you aware of your souls’ innermost desire, higher self, and your inner voice.