Department of Vedic Kala : All About Vedic Yoga
This department will deal with the education of various sciences of Vedic literature like mantra chanting, puja-Yagya-havan rituals, etc. This department also provides training in various parts of the ancient system of India like music. dance etc. These Vedic education systems are very close to nature and cosmos. These pieces of training develop a complete framework of human abilities and possibilities. In ancient times they occupied a very important place in the social, human values, and appropriate lifestyle. Vedic Yoga provides you a lot of areas and prospects which can give light to the world for peace and collective divinity. The education system of the Vedic period has unique characteristics and qualities which were not found in any part of world history. The ultimate aim of the department Vedic Kala is to prepare students and aspirants for the complete realization of self for the liberation of the soul from the rebirths and chains of life.
Benefits you get by enrolling for Vedic Yoga programs:
- Enhance and deepen their knowledge and experiences of spiritual life.
- Disconnect(detox) from technology
- Overcomes chronic stresses of life.
- To handle oneself well in all life situations.
- To learn techniques for gaining good health.
- To develop a discriminative mind.
- To face the dualities of life with equanimity.
- Reconnection with yourself by feeling the body-mind relationship.
- Increase trust in yourselves.
- This leads to linear concentration.
- Connection with the healing power of inner-self.
- Bring holistic health harmonizing psycho-physiological rhythm.
- Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body.
- To live with greater awareness.
- Feel rejuvenated and energized.
- Be able to still your body and mind for a long period.
- Sense of wellbeing.